A portfolio of products built on tradition and innovation.
Founded in 1919 as a supplier of bandages, healthcare products, medical instruments and assistive devices, Rudolf Heintel Gesellschaft m.b.H. has grown over the past 100 years to become one of the leading providers of hospital equipment and supplies in Austria. As an established player in the medical devices sector, Heintel today is more than just a product specialist. Years of experience in a wide range of product categories and broad medical know-how come together in the company’s team of experts. The Heintel Group’s medical device consultants are also available for comprehensive product training, operating theatre support and specialist lectures within a broad range of medical disciplines and hospital areas like
- Anesthesia and intensive care medicine, neonatology, care and hygiene
- OR technology, preparation & sterilization, medical technology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery, plastic-, neuro-, eye-, hand- and foot surgery and ENT
- Medical furniture, privacy protection systems, protective clothing
- Dental supplies
- Interventional cardiology, radiology and gastroenterology
- Orthopedics and trauma surgery
National partner for international manufacturers.
Heintel’s customers benefit from a strong network of manufacturers that has been built up over the years and remains engaged in a lively exchange of knowledge and ideas. As a specialist medical technology vendor, Heintel and its team of experts act as a direct point of contact for users, which significantly contributes to product optimisation and innovation. As an established player in the Austrian medical devices market, Rudolf Heintel Gesellschaft m.b.H. has earned itself a reputation as a reliable and competent supplier for hospitals and care facilities.